Poster Hall
Panels
Discussants Reflect
Resources
Whos Here
Open Discussion
Info Center
 Floor Plan
 Home  Poster Hall  Who's Here  Info Center  Keynote Address  Poster Hall  Keynote Address  Panels Discussants Reflect  Keynote Discussion
Open Discussion

Read Posts on This Topic

This message is in reply to:
How're you attending the conference? - Brian Drayton

Posted by: Eileen O'Connor
Posted on: May 08, 2002 at 12:06 AM
I must reply to this question, since I am in the online course development area myself -- and am anxious to see that answers from the group.

I have been rather systematically signing in at the end of the day and going through the poster sessions; I find them very helpful but since I am new to this area (joining as the web facilitator for an onging NSF project), I do not want to clog the "airways" with questions that others already know. I have learned that the commitment to a routine helps me work.

I am a real support of online and discussion. In my teacher ed class, we just conducted an online discussion (through blackboard.com) and now I have a teacher who wants to use it with her sixth grade class.

So . . . I hope others explain how they are working through this conference -- it's the wave of the future; e-discussions

eileen o'connor

Home | Keynote | Poster Hall | Panels | Discussants Reflect | Resources | Who's Here | Open Discussion | Info Center
© TERC 2002, all rights reserved.