Poster Hall
Panels
Discussants Reflect
Resources
Whos Here
Open Discussion
Info Center
 Floor Plan
 Home  Poster Hall  Who's Here  Info Center  Keynote Address  Poster Hall  Keynote Address  Panels Discussants Reflect  Keynote Discussion
Open Discussion

Read Posts on This Topic

This message is in reply to:
Your Thoughts on the Conference? - Joni Falk

Posted by: Eileen O'Connor
Posted on: May 02, 2002 at 10:59 PM
I am new to this virtual conference ; actually, new to this NSF project - I have worked in various capacities within the education arena over the past ten year (before then in science and in computers).

I am learning much from all the readings but I hesitate to join into discussion before I can read more -- I don't want to ask questions that will be answered later. So you might call me a "lurker".

What I am wondering . . . since it may be difficult for me to read and copy-paste all the interesting papers, posters and discussion topics, will this site be accessible after the conference too?

I am finding there is much I can learn to improve the work I am doing in school districts. I just want to be sure that I can continue to use this resource after the conference. Hope you will keep it posted.

thanks for a great conference -- and a time whose idea is finally coming to the education world, virtual communities.

eileen

Futher Replies or Comments

Home | Keynote | Poster Hall | Panels | Discussants Reflect | Resources | Who's Here | Open Discussion | Info Center
© TERC 2002, all rights reserved.